A beautifully gloss finished ceramic holiday cup that is perfect for enjoying hot chocolate during the cold winter season.
- Microwave and dishwasher friendly
- Smooth touch
- Steady grip
- Stain and scratch resistant
- The wonderful novelty cup is made of high quality porcelain and splendidly glazed with safe to use materials. This makes the beautiful jar shaped holiday cup perfect for your health and the environment. The cup has an added layer of shine that provides beauty and protection; increasing the life-span of the delicate gem;
- Graded A for quality;
- Holds a capacity of 350ml comfortably;
- Designed to mimic a cookie jar and elegantly hand painted to present a style of vintage;
- Approved by FDA and LFGB;
- Has a perfect size of 7.2x8x9.5cm that makes it great to fit anywhere.
Shipping and Processing
Our products take 3-5 days to be processed and packaged safely before they can be shipped to our wonderful customers. The average duration time of the shipping process from our Chinese warehouse to your doorstep is 7-20 days. This is just an estimated date as shipping can be quicker or slower depending on a number of factors. These factors include but are not limited to: availability of an item, time of the year (holidays), weather, custom clearance and so on. However, you will be issued a tracking number that enables you to know exactly where your package is at any given time.
Cost of Shipping
Shipping cost is based on the weight of an item and it varies from country to country. It must also be noted that shipping cost can vary during various times of the year and also due to factors out of our control. Before we change any price of shipping customers that provided us with their emails will be informed about upcoming changes changes.
Cost of Shipping For 1kg by Country/Region
1. The USA - $8.4
2. Canada - $11.23
3. The UK - $4.82
4. Europe - $10.63 average cost
All our prices are in USD
We currently do not charge any taxes for acquiring our goods. However, for some countries you will need to contact your customs office for the clearance of your goods. You will be informed by us when this occurs.
For more details on returns and refunds please see our Refund Policy
For further questions and queries, you are welcome to contact us
With our main products being made of delicate ceramic material, we only accept returns under specified conditions listed below. You will have a 2 day grace window to contact us about your item/s after you have received them.
In order for a ceramic item to be refunded and/or returned any 1 of the following must occur and with accompanying proof:
- Your mug arrived chipped or broken (we encourage you to inspect your packages in the presence of the courier)
- You received the wrong order (color of item or type).
To start a return please contact us and provide details regarding your proof of purchase such as your order ID number as well as your valid reasons for the refund or return. We will later contact you and inform you about your your request and we will no doubt provide you with details regarding your next steps.
N.B: We will not accept any products sent to us without our permission.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
If a month or more has been passed, and you have not yet received your order please contact us and have this matter corrected.